2 Wellington Place
Peter qualified as a Solicitor in 1993.
Peter specialises in:
– Collaborative Family Law
– Divorce and related financial issues including high net worth cases
– Children cases
– Cases involving business assets
– Pension sharing cases
– Cases with an international element such as overseas assets, choices of jurisdiction and parents looking to relocate with their children.
– A Solicitor and Collaborative Family Lawyer providing legal advice and support in respect of all areas of relationship breakdown and pre marriage financial planning.
– A resolution trained Mediator.
– Highly experienced in advising high net worth individuals and providing practical solutions to people facing complex legal issues.
– A former member of the Law Society Children panel
– A member of Resolution (see resolution.org.uk) and a member of the Resolution CSA and maintenance sub-committee.
– A trustee of Behind Closed Doors, a Leeds based organisation providing support to victims of domestic violence